- Monthly Meetings!
- Astronomy Programs!
- Star Parties!
- Gate key to secured dark sky observing site!
- Astronomy Book Library of over 100 books and publications!
- Night sky observing with society owned Schmidt-Cassegrain, Refractor and Reflector telescopes!
- Society maintained computer disks with public domain astronomy software!
- Learn about night sky objects and how to find them!
- Meet new friends and discover the universe!!
Individuals seeking membership in the Society should complete an application form and pay an application fee as follows:
- Regular Membership: $6.00
- Family Membership: $9.00
- Student Membership: $3.00 (12 to 18 years of age)
The membership form requires nominating signatures of two Society members which can be obtained by attending a regular monthly meeting of the society. The nominating signatures can be made directly on the membership form or endorsements can be sent via email to any Society officer.
The application fee covers three months prior to eligibility as a full member. Upon approval for membership dues shall be as follows:
- Regular Membership: $2.00 per month
- Family Membership: $3.00 per month
- Student Membership: $1.00 per month (12 to 18 years of age)
GHAAS Members can pay their dues with three options:
- Attend a meeting and pay the treasurer or another officer if the treasure is not present
- Mail a check payable to GHAAS with you name and address to the address below
- Pay with Paypal. We add $1.00 to help offset the processing fees.
P.O. Box 1032
Conyngham, PA 18219
Attention PayPal users. We add $1.00 to help offset the processing fees.